Monday, March 13, 2023

That Old Tree

That Old Tree
As Winter decided to return, I figured it was time for another visit to the old tree. It was a beautiful day, although cold, around -2C as I jumped on my ebike. Lots of open fields around Välsta, Krigslida and Nedersta and as soon as the wind picks up here it gets freezing. Not sure exactly how cold it is with the wind chill factor added, but cold enough, so after snapping a few photos of the nearby farm, I headed for home and a warm cup of coffee. And as I am typing this, the sky has turned white again as we are in the middle of yet another snowstorm.

5 comments:

Andy said...

Nice of "That Old Tree" to wait for you. ⎦˚◡˚⎣

Sharon said...

The tree is looking good. Stay warm.

Bill said...

The tree looks great with the sky. Stay warm.

RedPat said...

The tree is waiting for spring too.

William Kendall said...

Such a welcome sight to see.