Thursday, March 09, 2023

A sudden change in the weather

Snow face me Color Photo Monochrome Winter
It started to snow two days ago. I was out walking, so I snapped a few photos. Then, yesterday as expected there was traffic chaos everywhere. And much more snow. People were stuck on trains. No public transport at all in my area. Silly as I am, I had fixed up the veranda a few days earlier when we had warmer weather and some sunshine. I had time to enjoy a podcast lying on the sofa while sunning my face for a bit. But that was before the snowstorm. I took the snow face photo yesterday on that veranda, face down in the snow covering the table, because why not. When I got up this morning, it was -15C.

6 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That looks like real winter! We haven't had snow or ice this winter, but it is still cold!

Andy said...

Mother Nature has also been in a bad mood here. ✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲

William Kendall said...

This is the best possible weather anyone can ask for.

RedPat said...

That is discouraging. I love your snow face. It is rather other worldly.

Bill said...

It is snowing here right now. There was a bus that went off the road but luckily there was no one on it and the driver didn't get hurt.

JudithK said...

OH. I found the first photo rather skrammande. But powdery snow, yes, to be able to do that? The others were skon, but you may find those views trottsam.