Monday, December 21, 2020

Vintersolståndet

The Rudan Nature Reserve The Lower Lake December Sunset Månskära
We made it! Winter solstice. Happening 30 minutes from when I'm typing this. I'm celebrating with four photos from my visit to the Rudan nature reserve on Saturday afternoon. It was nice to see some colors in the sky for once. These photos are from the Lower Lake. Or as we like to call it over here Nedre Rudasjön. And it would also have been my mothers birthday. And it is my brothers name day.

6 comments:

Bill said...

The sky is gorgeous with the colours.
The third photo is my favorite.

RedPat said...

Beautiful shots, Steffe!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful light!

Marleen said...

Beautiful views.

JudithK said...

Aha. From now on, a little bit more light every day. From much farther south, I will tell only a bit at a time....one minute or so a day. But it adds up. And if I'm thinking right, you'll be getting a more discerable difference. Still, even here, I am glad to see it!!

Jack said...

Very pretty sky. I like sunrise and sunset images.