Thursday, December 24, 2020

Julafton

Julgranskula That time of the year again
Julafton. It will of course be a very different Jul this year. I don't really celebrate it but I did just have a Christmas lunch with my brother. As I'm typing this the sun is shining for the first time this month, although it is a bit colder, around freezing. We will eat a traditional dinner tonight and probably have something to drink. The meteorologist predicts snow here some time tomorrow afternoon, if it happens you will most likely see some snow photos here in a day or two. I took these two Christmas photos at the square in yesterdays post. God Jul!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

These are perfect Holiday photos! Enjoy the holiday and the snow.

Marleen said...

Merry Christmas Stefan.

William Kendall said...

Merry Christmas, Stefan.

RedPat said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I like the reflections. Merry Christmas!

magiceye said...

God jul till dig och din!

Stefan Jansson said...

God Jul everyone.