Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Ellen

Ellen
This is Ellen. I spotted her at my favorite cafe, Malmens konditori in Handen. She was having coffee with her family when I arrived. I walked over and asked if I could take her portrait when they were done, and she happily said yes. Twenty minutes later we headed over to a little park for an impromptu photo session. I asked her about her outfit and she explained that this is how she dresses every day. It's a 1940s dress style and she wears it perfectly down to the lipstick, shoes, and handbag. Ellen told me that she spends a lot of her free time at home. She enjoys needlework and baking, and as you can guess anything to do with vintage things, and visits as many flea markets as she can. In the future she sees herself working as a paraprofessional, possibly at a retirement home.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

What an interesting young lady!

Bill said...

She looks lovely in those vintage clothes.

jennyfreckles said...

I like 1940s style and it suits this young lady.

William Kendall said...

A splendid portrait!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Ellen looks very efficient in her 1940's outfit, super portrait Steffe ✨

Stefan Jansson said...

I do enjoy anyone that will stand out in a crowd.