Monday, July 23, 2018

How to...

The Expert, (long rant)
So in this country you can get a tiny paper package containing two sugar cubes at cafe's and restaurants. And there's a cunning way to open the package. But, and here's the thing, no one really knows, (or cares), how to do that the correct way. That is if you don't count Hasse, who is the self-proclaimed expert in this matter. And earlier this year he showed me how to do it. But as often happens when he starts yapping, no one listens. So when I opened such a package at a cafe yesterday afternoon he completely lost it! I had to go back and get another package so that he could demonstrate to me how to correctly open it. And he also ordered me to take a photo after his impressive performance and this is that photo. Oh, and the trick is to open the package with both thumbs. Something I am likely to never forget now.

5 comments:

s.c said...

Nice portrait. I like it.

Honest Abe Lincoln said...

We tear one corner off and pour the amount of sugar needed into the cup. Anyone seated with us is welcome to use all or any part of the package we opened and used some of.

Linda d said...

Live and let live, I say.

William Kendall said...

A good portrait!

Jack said...

This is very important. You must study.