Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ladybug & me

Nyckelpiga Sunny Sunday
We had a sunny weekend. Although still way too cold for my liking. I took two bike rides and cut both of them short because of the strong wind. But there is one place at home where it is always warm and that is the corner next to the door at the stairs. So on both Saturday and Sunday that's where I spent some time warming up with coffee and cake, when I wasn't running around chasing the first Ladybug of the year. Both photos taken with the pancake lens but I did use one of my extension tubes to get a little closer.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

You're looking quite serious!

LOLfromPasa said...

Hello to you and ladybird too :).

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You forgot to say 'smile' before you clicked Steffe 😀 love the ladybird, must get my pancake lens out now and then!

Bob Crowe said...

Very nice macro, steps on the scale of large and small.