Thursday, May 02, 2013

Fly Fishing Anyone?

Fly Fishing
There was a fly fishing event at Lower Lake Rudan in Handen yesterday. The first person I met at the lake was Christer Jangarve who is a very dedicated angler/organizer of everything angling related at Rudan. He told me that the event had been very successful. Lots of people trying their luck at fishing and testing new material. The weather was also perfect. When I was there six or seven people had something to show. The Italian guy in the the top right photo had caught either a char or a rainbow trout.

4 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

The people who tie the flies for fly fishing would qualify as artisans for yesterday's post, although I liked your selection of a blacksmith.

Lasse Jansson said...

Now we are talking! This is my kind of thing, love fly fishing! My only problem is that I never fish anymore... :-/

Stefan Jansson said...

I tried fishing once. It was back in the 1970s. That experience told me that it wasn't for me. But it's fun to talk with people who enjoys it. They always have a story or two to tell.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think the practise of fishing is very relaxing...but it's better if you don't actually catch a fish :)