Saturday, November 17, 2012

McDonald's

McDonald's Last time I visited a McDonald's was in 1987. If I remember correctly it was in Germany, probably in Munich. We had bought InterRail tickets and were heading for Paris and needed a breakfast. We enjoyed the burger at a square. We had a big boombox with us and found a radio station that were broadcasting from that same square. Not sure why I haven't visited the chain again as I do eat quite a few burgers. I guess I should visit this "Donken" as Emelie works there.

4 comments:

Lúcia said...

I used to love eating at McDonald's when I was a teen. It was a long time ago... :(
Emelie is a pretty girl, what a beautiful portrait you took of her!

Tamera said...

McDonalds, I try to avoid it but it's good for a quick snack if you're in a hurry. Especially the french fries!

kreig said...

It has been years for me too.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yup a long time ago for me also, we seem to get so much healthier in our eating habits as we get older oui!