Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ICA Supermarket

ICA Supermarket
This is the only photo I have taken this week (it has been raining non-stop for several days). If I want to use the Swedish postal service, this ICA Supermarket in Västerhaninge is the closest option, around 5 kilometres from where I live. The rain have caused all sorts of problems. I passed an accident on my way to the post office. A car had crashed into a street-light for no obvious reason, so I guess it was because of aquaplaning. I heard on the radio that a few local roads had been closed this morning because of flooding. And they say that it is snowing in Stockholm as I'm typing this...

8 comments:

Andy said...

It's better than snow.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

This looks exactly like Perth today Steffe, there's a storm howling outside as I type!

Birdman said...

Looks wet and dreary there. Snowing, lightly here.

VP said...

Not so many cars around, I like this...

LOLfromPasa said...

This is kind of nice to see. Some how not how I would expect a store to be in your world. Stay safe on those roads!!!!

Jack said...

I find it hard getting motivated to go out and take photos when it is gloomy and rainy.

Stefan Jansson said...

I totally agree with you on that Jack.

I will see what I can do Bob!

Storms are fun Grace!

Lowell said...

Nasty weather! I thought it was bad here with 50 degrees and a bit of wind.

We've consolidated our blogs. Come visit our new one at:

http://www.landlfotos.com/blog