Monday, September 17, 2012

A Dedicated Photographer

The Photographer
This is Jonas Adner. He is a graphic designer. And a very good photographer. I met him at the National Park Tyresta on Sunday during the Tyresta Day. He was selling his new book outside the information centre. It is called Hiking at Tyresta and is the perfect book to bring with you to the park. Jonas told me that he took 16 000 photos for the book. That is dedication! The text in the book is written by Lars Bergström and Mats Lundqvist. More facts in Swedish about the book here. And if you want to buy a copy you can do that here.

7 comments:

Jack said...

I like this portrait. 16,000 photos? Amazing.

Bob Crowe said...

That's a very fine portrait. He must be a person who looks at things very carefully.

janerowena said...

He has a nice face.

You are doing very well with your lens, I looked back at The President and I can't see any difference.

Stefan Jansson said...

Sure is a lot of photos. Funy to think about how much that would have costed him back in the analogue days. I actually used the standard lens 12-55mm for this portrait.

VP said...

I shoot a lot, even more than that, but the results aren't coming...

Jonas Adner said...

Thanks for the photo, its great. And for your comment about our book. I appreciate that.

Stefan Jansson said...

I hope the book is a big success. It was nice meeting you.