Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Does Beauty Come From Within?

Does Beauty Come From Within?

That question can be answered by the company that designed this modern timber house. At least that is what they claim on their web site. Forsgrens Timmerhus have a unique concept and use a building technique and a construction technique they call Värmetimmer. It is supposed to be very environmentally efficient. From the ever changing building site that is Ålsta in Tungelsta. Same building site a few weeks ago. I will go back for more photos when the weather is better. Bigger photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your photos is great.
yuri
herdeirodocaos.wordpress.com

stromsjo said...

Inner beauty is a good thing for a house to have. I bet the owner would appreciate some exterior qualities as well when the construction is finished... ;)

Stefan Jansson said...

I'm sure it will look different when it's finished.

Pat said...

I love your photos!


Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, My Photos.