Saturday, January 20, 2007

Two Roundabout Dogs

Two Roundabout Dogs

I'm guessing you don't have any Roundabout Dogs where you live! It all started in the city of Linköping last year when an installation by the artist Stina Opitz was vandalised. A few days later a new dog appeared in the roundabout. That was all it took to get this new phenomenon going! These are the first two Roundabout Dogs in Haninge. First seen in Novermber 2006. The soon disappeared but last week they were back again. Here's a website in english. Bigger photo.

See where this picture was taken. [?]

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

How interesting and fun. I wish I could contribute. I'd make a yellow labrador retriever!

perrygeorg said...

Nice story!
I really like your photo blog by the way, i visit it regularly. Keep up the good work!