Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back at the beach

Pebble Beach

One day after the storm and we are back to"normal" again. 7C warm when I went to bed. And when I woke up the sun was shining from a clear blue sky. I decided to stop by the beach again for a quick visit. I'm a bit addicted to beaches and I visit as often as I can. On this occasion I met a fisher man. No luck for him. I took my usual promenade and then relaxed for a while on the big bench down by the water. I always walk out on the piers for a shot back at the beach. I have to say that I prefer this winter compared to the last one where we had snow to the second week of April.

Bigger photo.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

So you are still having warm weather? Ours has gotten cold. It was down to 10F...which is about -12C here...but still not much snow. Only a little. I am used to snow piled up by now. The temperatures are about what they should be for this part of the world...but I much prefer the warmth!

Enjoy it while you can...I'm sure it won't last!