Monday, November 28, 2022

Winter at the cemetery

Skogskyrkogården Autumn Birch Available seating Uppståndelsekapellet A day in the life of a...
Five photos from my latest visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site Skogskyrkogården. The Woodland Cemetery at Enskede in Stockholm. It was a very different feeling here this time. The heavy snow had broken hundreds of tree branches, and the entrance that I always use was closed for cars and there were warning signs everywhere. No problem though for me on the bike to get through and here are the proof of that.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That is real winter there, lots of snow!

William Kendall said...

Stark and cold.

s.c said...

A lot of snow already but it gives beautiful photo's. Very nice Stefan.

Sharon said...

It looks like winter has arrived full force in your part of the world. That is a LOT of snow to deal with.

RedPat said...

You have had a lot of snow! Ours is all melted and I'm hoping we make it through December without a big load of it. It looks pretty though.

Bill said...

Very deep and very cold.

Stefan Jansson said...

It was 3C. If it is a calm day, I am perfectly happy riding my bike in that temperature. And I got some nice Winter scenes.

roentare said...

Zen moments in the snow. Love it

Gemel said...

These are fabulous!