Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Välstaboden

Välstaboden
Eight years ago I decided on a whim one day to photograph an old storehouse that I would walk by on my way to and from the old tree. That photo became the start of a monthly photo project that I kept up for a year. I decided to call it Välstaboden. Since finishing that project I have added a photo every now and then. A while back, while cycling past it, I realised that the building had been renovated.So last Saturday I took this photo. I did not have the same lens with me as I used for the project photos, but it was still good enough to be added to the album.

7 comments:

Mersad said...

The refurbishing of the house looks good.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Sharon said...

This winter scene is a great addition to the collection. I love the one with the colorful tree in the background and all those leaves covering the roof.

William Kendall said...

Lovely in the snow!

Bill said...

A beautiful winter scene, very nice.

RedPat said...

What a change the reno has made. I love the newest shot.

s.c said...

Great shed in that Swedish red surrounded by snow.

roentare said...

This is fantastic! Love the snow decorating the place