Monday, May 16, 2022

Tulip time

Tulips Tulips
Two recent tulip photos. I had to show them to you, as William is up and running with his loooooooong series now. Taken with the mirrorless Canon on different days at two different parts of Stockholm. I found the first scene where I knew it would be. At the park at Vita Bergen. The White Mountains on Södermalm. Close to a church that sits high up on the hill. The park itself below and around the church is very popular year round. The second photo was more unexpected. There are, (still), a few places in the Capitol that I almost never visit. Reimersholme is one of those places. But I was there with a camera the other day, so chances are that you will see a few more photos from there soon. Anyhoo, the tulips were planted along the scenic beach promenade on this little island.

7 comments:

s.c said...

Great flowers as always.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous photos!

RedPat said...

It is so nice to see their colour after the monotone winter.

William Kendall said...

These are beautiful!

Jack said...

Beautiful! I love tulips, but our friend might go a little overboard with them.

biebkriebels said...

It is nice toe see that the tulips are spread all over the world.

21 Wits said...

So very beautiful, they are one of my favorite flowers!