Saturday, May 07, 2022

The Tourists

The Tourists
I parked the ebike on the bridge at Helgeandsholmen, a small islet that sits between the Royal Castle and Norrmalm. It houses the Parliament building, (seen here on the blog before), and down by the water, Strömparterren, (also shown here a while back), from where you can also enter the Medieval museum. The area close to the water is popular with fishers and tourists. Making my way around the area I spotted two tourists shooting selfies like crazy and when they saw me they asked if I could take one of them with their smartphone, which I of course did. A couple of minutes later they were still shooting selfies, this time from a bench outside the museum, so I walked up to them and snapped this portrait.

9 comments:

Andy said...

Nice to have new friends Stefan.

s.c said...

Funny street portrait. Good one again Stefan.

Sharon said...

What a cute couple!

RedPat said...

She looks so happy.

William Kendall said...

A fun shot.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

A lovely, warm smile!

Bill said...

Nice smile on her face, great shot.

Amy said...

I'm surprised they weren't taking selfies but at least they are happy

Stefan Jansson said...

But they were shooting selfies non-stop.