Monday, October 18, 2021

Autumn at Vita Bergen

Vita Bergen Nytorgspalatset Autumn at Vita Bergen Mäster Pers gränd 4 Mäster Pers gränd
A few Autumn scenes from the park Vita Bergen at Södermalm in Stockholm. Top photo shows Stora Mejtens gränd where once the artist Carl Anton used to live. Second photo shows the century old Nytorgspalatset. Vita Bergen sits on a hill, and it is a very popular park year round. There are a few old wooden buildings near the church at Mäster Pers gränd as you can see on the last two photos.

7 comments:

s.c said...

Great colors in all those shots. Looks like Sweden is made for autumn.

Sharon said...

Fantastic fall colors.

Bill said...

Autumn is looking good with all those colours.

RedPat said...

The colours are wonderful!

William Kendall said...

These are marvelous.

Jack said...

As S.C.said, I think Sweden's color palette on buildings is made for autumn.

I visit blogs, including your blog, rarely these days. Just too many other things consuming my time. But, I notice here and on Facebook that you are posting many photos from Stockholm. Have you moved?

Stefan Jansson said...

I have not moved Jack, I live only 30km south of Stockholm. I was a bit bored with only posting photos from Haninge and decided to include images from Stockholm.