Saturday, May 09, 2020

A Thursday Walk

Snörom The Path Kalvsvik
I took my Thursday walk,(for Utata), at the Snörom hill at the Gullringskärret nature reserve. It was a nice day for that sort of thing. As I normally do I went for a photo stroll before sitting down on the top of the hill for a bite to eat. In all my years walking here I have only met one or two people up on the hill. One reason for that is that the hill is sometimes used as a horse pasture. I took the first photo while walking up. The second photo shows the Snörom farm at the other end of the hill. The last photo shows the big stable at the Kalvsvik horse farm and the motorway to Stockholm, and if you look closely you can also see my bike.

4 comments:

JudithK said...

What is Utata?

Stefan Jansson said...

A very fun and active flickr group. https://www.utata.org/frontpage/

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That was a good walk Steffe, a bit of flat and a bit of hill, yes I did see your bike waaaay down there 😉

Jack said...

That is a very pretty place for a walk, Steffe.