Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Tulip Roundabouts

Tulip Roundabout Roundabout
Two roundabouts along Nynäsvägen in Handen. I shot the second one with a wide-angle lens at 24mm, although it is in fact 38mm with the Canon 77D because of the smaller sensor. The first photo was way trickier. It is a much bigger roundabout, with way more traffic, and the wide-angle didn't work, so I used my 70-300mm zoom lens and shot fifteen or so photos for a tricky panorama. Because of all the cars, cyclists and pedestrians, I'm guessing it took me a minute to snap the photos.

3 comments:

s.c said...

It looks very pretty.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the 🌷🌷🌷 Steffe, both shots look gorgeous, you have more patience than I re all the work you put into first shot 😊

Jack said...

Tulips in roundabouts? How wonderful.