Saturday, July 20, 2019

Summer Time

Summer Time Soldyrkare Summer reading
And the living is easy. Three photos from the rocky beach at Knappelskär in Nynäshamn. We had an almost perfect Summer day yesterday. Around 24 C when I left home. It was a very calm day. Made a first stop at the old water tower at Trehörningen when we arrived to Nynäshamn. It was finally open again after the fire last Summer, and I will show you a few photos from the observation tower tomorrow. The plan was then to get coffee and a waffle at the Lövhagen cafe, which is a ten minute walk from the beach, but the queue was way too long for me so we headed back to Handen for a light lunch at my favorite cafe. I then spent a few hours at Villa Blåmes in Norrby where four of the usual suspects enjoyed a BBQ. And then when my designated driver of the evening figured it was time to drive me home I realised that I had lost my keys somewhere. They were nowhere to be found. Luckily for me I had left a small window on the second floor partly open, so after fetching a ladder I used some of my acrobatic skills to get myself through the window, before running down the stairs where I had to switch off the alarm within thirty seconds. My brother has a key but he is in Barcelona this week so I will probably have to buy a new lock now.

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

That's cooler than it is here.

Bill said...

Time to kick back and enjoy life. Too bad about the keys, should have taken a selfie as you entered through the window. :)

Sharon said...

Oh my such a perfect day and then a little trouble. You were pretty resourceful though I must say.

RedPat said...

Lots of eye candy at this time of year! ;-)

Stefan Jansson said...

Looks like it will be a few very hot days in part of North America William. Stay cool. I only photograph with my DSLR and I didn't want to risk anything Bill!

Oh, and good news one hour after I posted this I got a text message from one of my friends who had found my keys in his car!