Sunday, June 24, 2018

Deck Chair Cruising

Deck Chair Cruising Norwegian Breakaway
Spotted the cruise ship Norwegian Breakaway in Nynäshamn yesterday. It's home port is in New York so it is a long way from home. Here are some facts about the ship. You have 17 restaurants to choose from. If you enjoy musicals, ( I don't), you can watch Rock of Ages aboard the ship. If you want to cool down after a hot day there's an ice bar where the temperature is always -8C. If you enjoy fireworks there's at least one on every cruise. And if you don't want to mingle with the riffraff, (and I know that you don't want to do that), book a suite high up where there's a private deck, gym, pool and what have you. How much does it all cost then I hear you ask? No idea, try here for some more info. I shot the photos with my new Canon 77D, using my new 70-300mm Canon zoom lens. First photo taken at 300mm. Second one is a panorama from nine photos. I snapped the photos from a parking lot a couple of hundred meters away from the ship while a friend was shopping for pain killers at the Sjötelegrafen shopping centre.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Good lord, is that big!

Bill said...

The ship has it all, doesn't it. We have the Queen Elizabeth coming in next month with almost 3,000 people, more than the population of the town.

s.c said...

Ha I detected one customer in the first photo.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

No.. I just couldn't Steffe, as big as it is, claustrophobia would set in ☺