Monday, June 26, 2017

Rookie Mistakes

Rookie Mistakes
It was Hasse's birthday today. I had no idea. That was rookie mistake no.1. I had just finished my lunch before arriving to the cafe. That was rookie mistake no.2. Never eat a big lunch if there's birthday cake waiting around the corner! Rookie mistake no.3 was that I didn't have the camera ready when Lillian came out with the strawberry cake, but thanks to always shooting in RAW I could fix that in PS. We had time to try the cake while sitting in the sunshine outside, and it was very tasty, but within minutes it started to rain really hard, so we had to take cover indoors. All in all a nice day at the cafe.

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

That cake looks to die for.

Sharon said...

Oh my, that cake looks delicious. I would have had to make room for a slice of that beauty.

Bill said...

That is one great looking cake. I'm sure you found a little extra room for a slice.:)

s.c said...

Nice work from the cake maker and the photographer. I like that.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All those rookie mistakes faded away with the first mouthful of that divine cake 😀