Thursday, June 22, 2017

Pontiac LeMans

Pontiac LeMans
On my way home I noticed this Pontiac. The driver had just parked it so I knocked on the window and asked if I could take a few photos. Martin was okay with that, and was it possible that I could send him a few photos as he was getting ready to sell the car? Fine with me, so I snapped a few quick photos and emailed three of them to Martin that same evening. Oh, and it turns out Martin is a lucky guy because he won the car at an event that I have visited a few times and you can see a photo of him posing next to the car here.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This looks very familiar to me. I'm wondering if someone in my family had a car similar to this. I do know that during my senior year in high school I had a Pontiac Tempest convertible, pale blue. My dad let me drive it all year but after graduation, I had to buy it from him if I wanted to keep it and that's exactly what I did. Every now and then I have a dream where I'm driving that very car or I find it stored away in a garage somewhere. It must have left a big impression on me.

William Kendall said...

Quite a car!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

A great classic and nicely photographed!