Sunday, October 11, 2015

A closer look

Macrography St John's-wort
I got a few funny looks from passersby while out shooting a bunch of photos of Geranium and St John's wort during the weekend. I should probably be glad that no one photographed me while I was crawling on all fours to get a few good macro photos near the Gullringskärrets nature reserve. I could use some quality knee-pad inserts and warm finger gloves because it is getting colder now. I am not going to tell you how many photos I deleted while shooting these, but it was a few!

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Great detail, Stefan!

Jack said...

We appreciate your hard work, Steffe.

Bob Crowe said...

Spectacular. The second one could be from a meteor shower.

Aimeecakes said...

These are BEAUTIFUL. And don't worry - i get those funny looks all the time...