Friday, May 08, 2015

Turning Stockholm inside out

Turning Stockholm inside out
Riding my bike across Poseidon's Square two days ago I noticed a Van parked near the tunnel where there's no cars allowed. A few people were busy setting something up. My first thought was that they were street vendors setting up shop. A closer look and I figured they were selling bags. A third look and I notice a woman wearing a jacket in the same design as the bags. Turns out this is an international art project. More info here. This is called Oh My Home-Lost&Found. And as it was an art project I did an arty thing myself so this is two photos stacked together. By doing that I got the girl in the yellow rubber boots in the photo and that is always a good thing.

4 comments:

VP said...

I absolutely agree with you about the girl!

Lynette said...

Brilliant combo of the images. Thanks for the links to additional information!

William Kendall said...

Those yellow boots certainly do stand out well!

Bob Crowe said...

Good thinking, good technique, good image.