Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Emelie

The off and on Cheerleader Emelie
I am always on the lookout for that next portrait. I was on the bike yesterday when I spotted a girl dressed in black leather and a pair of black wellies so I rode up to her and said hello. Turns out that it was Emelie, whom I met two years ago. She was in no hurry so we talked for a bit before I took a few photos. She had recognized a couple of the people that I had photographed two years ago, that's always fun. Two years ago she was a student and that was the same today. Back then she said that she had just quit cheer-leading. Now she told me that she had gone back to that, and then quit it again! In the future she might want to work in fashion, or with animals. She used to go horseback riding in Tungelsta, and was thinking about taking up that hobby again. Emelie needed a portrait for her CV so I emailed her one of the portraits I took yesterday.

24 comments:

Andy said...

You always take great portraits.

brattcat said...

what bone structure. she could definitely be a model if she wanted to go that route.

Leif Hagen said...

She's beautiful, Steffe! I hope you didn't fall off your bike when you slammed on my bike brakes to talk to her! She should be on the Model Mayhem site!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

The people of Haniige must say when they get dressed in the morning, "You can't wear that. You might encounter Steffe with his camera today."

Luis Gomez said...

Beautiful girl and a great portrait Steffe.

janerowena said...

She's even more beautiful now than she was two years ago.

Stefan Jansson said...

Leif and Dave, I can understand that seeing such a beautiful young woman can be confusing sometimes! So I actually used my own brakes, and not yours Leif, And Dave we like to think that we live in Haninge. I totally agree with you Brattcat and Jane.

Judy said...

I am beginning to believe that everyone in Sweden is beautiful.

Sharon said...

I think Emelie would do quite well as a model. She is very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

She is a very nice looking young lady. I hope she gets the portraits she wanted.

Lowell said...

Terrific pic of a Swedish beauty all decked out leather-wise!

Jeroen van de Ven said...

I kove your portraits....I wish the Dutch were easier to portrait!

RedPat said...

Such a pretty girl!

Birdman said...

Model face! Rooster hair!

-K- said...

I always enjoy e-mailing my photos to people after I take their picture.

jennyfreckles said...

Lovely photos of a lovely girl.

Milandailyphoto.com said...

stunning pics,and really clever and beautiful girl

Bob Crowe said...

You are such a chick magnet.

Jeroen said...

Absolutely a stunning girl!
I think the first picture is absolutely the best of the 2!

Peter said...

Very stylish, and practical - I guess those boots would be good for spring slush.

Gunn said...

You have eyes for beautiful models:)
Nice photos.

CaT said...

wow, she is very pretty....! great picture.
compared to 2 years ago, she looks older, but not old. i guess more mature or something... or maybe it is just the different outfits..

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gosh she doesn't look a day older than when you took her picture 2 years ago Steffe, gorgeous girl!

Pierre said...

So pretty! Good pic!