Waiting at a stop light at Nybroplan. This is a busy place so usually a long wait. MyBike will equip your bike with a GPS-device, and they will track it down and "steal" it back for you within 24 hours if someone nicks your bicycle. Pinarello guy locking his nice looking bike. More waiting at a stop light. Woman riding at Mosebacke. Cyclist at Birger Jarlsgatan eyeing the photographer. Midsummer bike on Södermalm. Riding a bolt ebike at Nybrokajen. Yellow Giant at Götgatsbacken. Yellow Crescent that I have photographed three times, but I deleted the first two photos because of bad composition. Beer O'Clock. Stockholm 2026. Sounds about right. At Götgatan where there is a lot of work since a year back so cyclists and pedestrians will have to be on the lookout.



3 comments:
Not to much e-bikes here. Nice.
Great street photography. That is a nice service that My Bike offers. I wonder what their success rate is.
Nice series.
Post a Comment