Sunday, September 25, 2022

Horizontal

Horizontal
As I always do I made a pit-stop at the Woodland Cemetery. Or Skogskyrkogården as we like to call it, in Enskede. There are a lot of benches with great views over the area here, and as I sat down on one of them I noticed this worker busy filling in the letters with black paint so I walked over for a photo. This sign is the first thing you see when you enter the cemetery from Sockenvägen and as this is a World Heritage Site every detail counts.

8 comments:

Andy said...

For sure we know he is not sleeping on the job. (‾⌣‾)

s.c said...

Doing your work lying. How relaxing.

roentare said...

This is certainly peculiar for sure! Love the witty person in the photo

Klara said...

this instantly made me smile. ;-)

RedPat said...

He looks comfortable.

Sharon said...

I'm not sure I could do a good job painting in that position.

Bill said...

You were there at the perfect moment, not something you'd see often.

William Kendall said...

It's probably the only way to do that.