Thursday, July 14, 2022

A rural bike ride

Husby Hästhage Nedersta Countryside Living Summer
There I was. All ready to go on a longish ebike ride. Perfect weather. Enough water and food for one day in my big bike bag. Plus two cameras. Jumped on the bike, rolled down the hill, only to realize that there was a big issue with the chain. And as I wasn't in bike repair mode, I switched bikes. Had to leave a few things at home, but five minutes later I was out on the road on my Kona bike. Instead of Norra Djurgården I opted for a rural ride around Haninge and here are five snaps from that ride. Top photo shows Husby. The horses can be seen in a pasture at the Medieval church in Österhaninge. The canola field is closer to home at Nedersta. And the last two photos show summer scenes from Alby.

7 comments:

s.c said...

Great landscapes. Is it still so cold that the horses need a coat?

Stefan Jansson said...

20 to 25C the last few days.

William Kendall said...

Quite idyllic.

Bill said...

Nice rural scenes.

RedPat said...

I was surprised the horses needed coats too. Really great shots.

Amy said...

Some nice scenery to see on your bike ride.

roentare said...

The horses look like a blessing in the spring. Bokeh from Canola fields is quite pleasant too. I enjoy my rural walk instead of bike ride. Great series