Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Winter Beach

Hårsfjärden Winter Beach The bay
I noticed a very dark, blue gray sky and figured a visit to the beach at Årsta Havsbad was in order. No real problem riding the e-bike on the roads, despite a bit of ice here and there, at least if you don't consider the cold. Top photo shows two islets where the ferry passes almost every day on its way between Årsta brygga and the archipelago. In the background, a bit of a golden sky at the Gålö peninsula. I took the second photo down at the beach, which is a bit more crowded in the Summer, always fun with a snowy beach. The third photo shows the Hårsfjärden bay towards Muskö in Nynäshamn, and it got me really confused, as I couldn't figure out why I was seeing the big cranes at the port in Nynäshamn. And I'm still unsure what, or where, those cranes are.

7 comments:

s.c said...

I have the feeling that it is not the best cycling weather now.

Sharon said...

I love that first photo and the snow on the beach.

Luis Gomez said...

Gorgeous shots! It looks so cold!

William Kendall said...

Quite brooding.

RedPat said...

That is a cold beach!

Amy said...

I've never seen a beach with snow and ice on it.

Stefan Jansson said...

The entire bay freezes some years,I remember taking a photo one such Winter when a guy was ice fishing out on the bay.