Monday, August 02, 2021

A candid collage and a portrait

A Candid Collage Did you take a photo of me?
Street and candid photography are always fun. It's up there on my top list with real street portraits, and here is a combination of the two. The collage consists of 16 photos that I took in July. All in Stockholm at different places. The girl in the portrait photo can also be found in the collage. I spotted her and her boyfriend as they were paddleboarding along the canal at Djurgården last week, so I took a few photos before cycling on. And then a few minutes later, as I was enjoying a light lunch on the grass close to the water, she paddled up to me and asked if I had taken her photo. Sure did, was my answer. I want the photos, she said, so I told her where she could see them and as I lifted the camera again to take a portrait of her she couldn't stop smiling. The photos in the collage are from Hammarby Sjöstad, Sickla, Kungsholmen, Långholmen, Skeppsholmen and a few other places.

4 comments:

s.c said...

The way to go in street photography. I like it very much.

RedPat said...

A willing model!

I'm still having blogger issues but am still around.
http://occasionaltoronto.blogspot.com/

William Kendall said...

There is paddle boarding here but I haven't been where it is done in awhile.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super summer scenes Steffe 💛