Saturday, July 24, 2021

A day at the beach

A day at the beach
The warm summer days just continue. It is not as hot as the Summer of 2018, but I'm happy enough. Although I drink a lot of water while out on my long eBike rides around Södertörn. This was the scene at Nickstabadet a few days ago. A very popular beach at a bay in Nynäshamn, just minutes away from two commuter stations. The camping here is open year round. I'm sure I showed you a Winter photo from here back in February. On this July day people were sitting outside their caravans and at their rented cottages verandas eating a late breakfast, or maybe an early lunch. The beach was slowly filling up with people as I lifted my camera to shoot this panorama.

7 comments:

William Kendall said...

A good view.

We are having a fairly normal summer here.

Bill said...

Definitely the place to be on a hot summer day! Nice view.

RedPat said...

It looks like a nice beach!

Amy said...

Hope everyone has sunblock on.

Stefan Jansson said...

There's always hope, Amy.

Marleen said...

That water slide looks huge.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looks like a super spot for a bit of water slide action and sunbathing Steffe ✨