Thursday, March 04, 2021

Aspen Hill

Aspen Hill
This is Aspkullen in Österhaninge. You have seen it before and chances are that you will see it again, come the real Spring, as it is on my list of favorite places that needs to be photographed every now and then. The "warm" weather from a couple of days ago are now history. -3C overnight and 2C as I'm typing this. If you walk up this hill you have a decent view of the surroundings including a golf course, a couple of farms, open fields, and a Medieval church. I choose not to do that on this occasion because of the muddy conditions but as I have already stated I will be back.

4 comments:

RedPat said...

Cool shot!

William Kendall said...

It does make for a good view.

Marleen said...

Lines and curves. Nice!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Such a photogenic copse Steffe, I can see why you enjoy taking this shot at different times of the year.