Friday, November 06, 2020

Autumn Trek

Autumn View The Archipelago Hazy Day Lookout Point Benches Höstskog Björk Häringenäs
I asked one of the usual suspects if he wanted to join me on a trek up to the top of the Häringe hill last week. We have been talking about that since I walked up there earlier in the year. Then on the day of the trek, he texted me saying he suffered from a bad case of man-flu so it was just me cycling down to the Häringe-Hammersta nature reserve and walking up the hill at Häringenäs for a look at the view once again. It was a fantastic Autumn day. I only saw one or two other people in the nature reserve and up at the top, it was just me. The silence was deafening. The view covers the forests around Häringe as well as the archipelao in both Haninge and Nynäshamn.

4 comments:

s.c said...

Great views and beautiful fall colors. Also good for your health. Well done.

William Kendall said...

Amazing landscapes!

RedPat said...

Beautiful! These could have been taken here in northern Ontario. Our countries are so alike in environment.

Bill said...

Stunning views and fall colours.
Definitely worth the ride.