Sunday, June 02, 2019

Aspen grove in early Summer

Aspen grove in early Summer
I sometimes walk up a hill near Husby in rural Österhaninge to have a look at the view, while enjoying a light lunch from the top of said hill. Often when that happens I first take out the camera for a photo of this aspen grove as I make my way to the top. After taking this photo I opened the camera bag again to switch lenses only then realising that the other two lenses I had planned to take with me were sitting on a table at home. But there's always tomorrow...

4 comments:

s.c said...

Wow great landscape again. Bit jealous on those rolling hills in the landscape.

RedPat said...

I love that pic so you did well with the lens you had!

Bill said...

Great shot! I like the look of this mini forest.

William Kendall said...

Lovely!