Monday, April 29, 2019

Landscape Stacking

Landscape stacking
There I was in the middle of a very dry field at Tjursta, a rural part of Österhaninge. The birds I had hoped to photograph flew away so I decided to try some landscape stacking. Note to self: bring a tripod next time. Placing the camera on the camera bag is not the best way to go. This is eight photos shot at f/8, using the LCD screen and moving the focus point a bit between every photo. If I do bring a tripod I will try a photo at f/22 to check out the difference, possibly here later in the Summer when something something might be growing here.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

It really looks too dry.

Stefan Jansson said...

No rain here for a very long time. But as we celebrate Valborgsmässoafton with a lot of bonfires, I'm sure there will be some rain today!

Karl said...

The earth in the foreground is very similar to the earth of Tuscany.