Friday, February 15, 2019

Torö Stenstrand

Torö Stenstrand I spy with my little eye... Rocky Beach Vindpinad Battered by the sea
This is Torö Stenstrand. A famous beach with local windsurfers. Walking on this rocky beach today was a bit different. We have a law in this country called Allemansrätten. Freedom to roam in English. It is the general public's right to access certain public or privately owned land, so I was a bid sad to see Private signs and a couple of new fences on the beach. I had to climb over one such fence on my walk. Will have a talk with the local authorities about that. 8C today and most of the snow is gone. The meteorologist says that Spring is only a couple of days away...

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Stark on this particular day, but quite appealing for the photographer!

s.c said...

Great and inspiring beach especially for a photographer.

Stefan Jansson said...

I heard that the surfers have already been here this year, must have been fun...