Tuesday, August 02, 2016

People Watching at Jordans Coffee

People Watching Candids From The Square
It was a fun week visiting Jordan's Coffee at Poseidon's square in Handen. The coffee was okay, although it got cold too fast, maybe another set of mugs will fix that. They don't bake anything as they don't have a bakery, that is a minus as I always want to try a few local treats, but my buddy Jim enjoyed the rhubarb pie and local legend Tompa Eken tried the sandwiches on at least two sittings. The outdoor seating area is in the shade in the early afternoon, and that only works on really warm days. But the view over the square is superb and as I'm addicted to shooting candid photos I will have to approve of the cafe. Here are a few more (32), candid scenes from the square.

6 comments:

Peter said...

Cold coffee - need to fix that. Love people watching. Also my hobby.

Lowell said...

I can't believe those morons on their cell phones while riding a bike! Looking to die, perhaps?

Stefan Jansson said...

They are playing Pokemon Go Lowell.

Bob Crowe said...

A very creative idea. Sit still and Sweden will parade before you.

William Kendall said...

I would have to pass on the rhubarb pie!

Jack said...

People watching! How much fun!