Friday, March 11, 2016

Blasting in 5,4,3

Industrial lighting solution New Walkway rock
So I decided to walk in, despite seeing (and photographing), the Keep Out signs that I showed you in yesterdays post. The reason was that I noticed a new walkway that wasn't there on my last visit to the future green industrial park, Albyberg. There have been a lot of drilling and blasting here over the last few years and I wanted to document the result of that from inside the "park". But I only had time to take maybe five photos while walking up the road. Suddenly a few cars left the area in a hurry. The last one stopped when they noticed me. A woman walked out and told me that they were doing some rock blasting in a few minutes time, so I better turn around and walk back to wherever I had come from so that's what I did.

4 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Sounds like you got a little too close to the action there Steffe! Nice reporting here and last post, looking forward to seeing the progress of this project.

William Kendall said...

That is quite a boulder, Stefan!

Maria Russell said...

Not a chance of being taken out of there in her car?
I can't believe it!

JudithK said...

Ah well.Great upheaval below ground level. At least the new buildings will not be built on unstable foundations. We hope. If they must be built at all.