Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wicked Clown

Wicked Clown You learn something every day. I spotted this guy at a bus stop at Ribby in Västerhaninge yesterday and knew that I had to take his portrait. This is Baby Diaper. He told me a few facts about Juggalo, a lifestyle I know nothing about. Originating from Detroit and the Insane Clown Posse. Baby Diaper also told me that there are around 200 Juggalos in Sweden. They usually meet once a year at a big gathering. I had time to grab a few portraits before Baby Diaper's bus arrived.

10 comments:

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Clowns throwing signs? My worst nightmare. I KNEW they were up to no good. Make them go away.

Luis Gomez said...

Very interesting and as always a great portrait Steffe.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Juggalo, interesting to learn and quite a lot of info when I goggled! Yes, a lot of things really i can learn from blogger friends like you all over the world !

Jack said...

Not your every day guy at a bus stop.

Hilda said...

First time I've heard of Juggalos too. Very interesting. And weird, in a good way, I hope.

Peter said...

Wow! wow and wow. He wears this every day? Luckily I don't have coulrophobia!

Gunn said...

Jeg så klokken/armbåndsuret først:)
Ellers må jeg si at du alltid finner interessante modeller, sånn som dagens modell.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

His name made me laugh Steffe, great portrait and interesting facts.

Anonymous said...

Very cool clown!

Anonymous said...

Very cool clown!