Wednesday, February 15, 2017

That Old Tree

That Old Tree
Without further ado, here it is, my 500th photo of the old tree at Välsta. Luckily for me the sun returned yesterday and we had what must be described as a glorious (Spring), day. I took my first photo of the Swedish Whitebeam, (Oxel in Swedish), back in May of 2005. In December that year someone asked me to join the A Photo A Week group which I did. I then thought I finished the tree project in December of 2006 when I posted my 52th photo, but boy was I wrong about that. But I'm glad that I continued the project.

9 comments:

RedPat said...

I hope there are more to come!

Bill said...

Congrats on #500, very impressive.

William Kendall said...

500 times! That's a well exposed tree by now!

Jack said...

It is a grand old tree, Steffe. I admire your persistence. It has been well worth it.

JudithK said...

I'm glad you kept on....and on. Well done.

LOLfromPasa said...

I salute you! 500 photos of this tree is some achievement. You know I'm a fan.

Karl said...

I bet you have more than 500 photos of this beautiful old tree :)

Gunn said...

What a great posting!
I love the tree all year around.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

500! What a wonderful endeavour Steffe, and the tree looks as young as when we first saw it.. well apart from it's arm injury ☺