Monday, May 26, 2014

A Concerned Citizen

Ellinor
The Elections to the European Parliament are over. This is Ellinor. She had just voted when we met a couple of days ago in Västerhaninge. Despite being a member of the Left Party, she voted for Feminist Initiative, and it paid off as the party won it's first ever seat in the new parliament. I recognised Ellinor, but it took me a while to figure out who she was. The reason for that is that she looked a bit different a year ago. That portrait called The Law Student can be seen here.

5 comments:

Lowell said...

Oh good grief. And I did look at her portrait of a year ago. I just don't get it. But then, I'm old. :)

Birdman said...

Concerned about what now? Not fashion, that's for sure. hahahaha

William Kendall said...

Quite a contrast between then and now!

VP said...

I absolutely agree with Lowell...

Linda said...

Well, at least she wears it confidently!