Wednesday, October 07, 2026

Just to let you know

Just to let you know
I am dealing with a few issues at the moment. Could take me a while to sort everything out. So probably no more uploads to Flickr and this photo blog until all that is fixed. Might drop in to leave a comment or two on your stuff though because why not.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck

Linda W said...

Uh oh! Technical issues are a pain.

s.c said...

But still a very closed gate. Hope your problems will be solved quickly. All the best.

Stefan Jansson said...

No technical issues, that would have been easy. But hopefully I will get through this, but it will take a few weeks at least.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks.

Peter van den Besselaar said...

All the good to you!

RedPat said...

We will miss you. Best luck.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks all. Solved a couple of things today, long way still to go, but I feel a bit better now.

JudithK said...

Hope things work out well sooner than you expect. Know you will be missed, and in a good way!