Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Waiting for a friend

Waiting for a friend
Another visit to the weekly flea market at Hötorget in Stockholm. Before walking into the market I spotted this woman sitting on the stairs at The Concert Hall, or Konserthuset as we like to call it. And when I left the Haymaket square she was still there but now with her friends. I am having some issues to deal with at the moment. It could affect my blogging here. Only time will tell I guess.

5 comments:

Jack said...

Lovely image, Stefan. Her dress coordinates with the blue on the building, and her position in the image is excellent.

Stefan Jansson said...

Pretty much what I noticed as well Jack.

s.c said...

Good composition with really beautiful model and weather.

RedPat said...

Great shot. I hope that everything works out okay for you.

JudithK said...

Wishing you a good outcome.....