Daily photos, portraits, and stories from Haninge, Stockholm and Södertörn in Sweden.
Monday, July 27, 2026
Boat life
Many old boats moored along the very posh Strandvägen this Summer. Many of which I have never seen there before. Always fun to look at people working or not working so I took a few such photos
If you're a boat person, this is the life. Not sure what you call this type of boat, but it's one I really like! On a wild and stormy time on the water you can be safe and sound inside and watch the storm around you!
The photos show four different boats. I don't know the history of them, but there are usually a sign with the history of them. I sometimes photograph the signs as I enjoy knowing a little about them, but I forgot to do that during this visit.
Seems a lot of work...on boats
ReplyDeleteIf you're a boat person, this is the life. Not sure what you call this type of boat, but it's one I really like! On a wild and stormy time on the water you can be safe and sound inside and watch the storm around you!
ReplyDeleteThe photos show four different boats. I don't know the history of them, but there are usually a sign with the history of them. I sometimes photograph the signs as I enjoy knowing a little about them, but I forgot to do that during this visit.
Delete