Saturday, September 07, 2013

The Babe

The Babe Larissa
Four years ago I was out on a bike ride/photo shoot with a friend. At an intersection in Jordbro the question was, right or left? As I spotted a pretty girl to the right, that's the way we went. Four years later I see a pretty face at the big meet. Move in. Ask for a portrait. Get that feeling that we have met before. She asks if we should take the photos at her car. Sounds great I say as I ask if we have met before. She's not sure. What's your name I ask. Larissa she says. Always fun when things like that happens. I also remember seeing a photo of Larissa in the book that P-O Sännås published last summer.

11 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

You and Kate from St. Paul, Minnesota each have posts today with the word "Babe" in the title. But that is the only similarity.

There are lots of Swedes in Minnesota, of course, and their football team is named the Vikings.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

She's gorgeous Steffe! Are those mane seriously looking at cars there :))))

Sharon said...

Sounds like one of those chance encounters. Perfect title for these photos.

jennyfreckles said...

She's certainly photogenic - but then, you manage so many pics of pretty girls that we might begin to think you yourself are a babe-magnet...

Luis Gomez said...

Wonderful!

Peter said...

Someone you wouldn't forget, this car meet series is very fruitful.

Jack said...

She has matured in the four years since your first photo, when she looked very young. Posing her in front of her car was a good idea.

Randy said...

I like her sunglasses.

Gunn said...

Nice:)

Birdman said...

I like your 'eye'.

Hilda said...

I don't know anything about cars, and girls aren't really my thing :) but I do love her outfit!